|Email:||Use the contact form below|
Seneca Cottage is truly a home away from home, the combination of king, queen, twin and sofa beds, provides flexible enough accommodation for any kind of family or group. Both pet and child friendly, it is an ideal place for a family to spend a vacation in the Finger Lakes our onsite nature trails provide for beautiful hiking through the woods in all seasons.
The Accommodation Offers
- Beds for 6 people
- Double Futon if required for additional 2 guests.
- Downstairs Bedroom with King Size bed
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Upstairs bedroom with one Queen bed
- Upstairs twin bedroom with two single beds
- Upstairs bathroom with combination bath tub & shower, toilet and basin
- Basement with laundry and ironing facilities.
- Forced hot air gas central heating throughout.
- Complimentary Central Air conditioning
- Solid wood flooring throughout living areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities.
- Hair Dryer.
- Oscillating electric Fans in each room
- Outside parking space for 2-3 cars.
- Credit Cards Accepted.
- Non Smoking
Special Facilities and Services for Pets
Pets – 2 well behaved pets are permitted against payment of a small additional charge per pet, per rental period and which must be vaccinated against rabies and do not continually bark! Additional pets may be considered by the owner on a case by case basis. Please inquire by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pets are additionally charged at $8 per night plus taxes or $40 per week plus taxes.
Rules for pets
All pets must be supervised by their owners and leashed when the owners see other unfamiliar dogs around the property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dog has toileted. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended. A copy of the rabies vaccination certificate or copy of your pet’s vaccination record issued by your vet must be supplied on demand by the owners or their agents.
All pets are to be treated with topical flea and tick repellent prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in rural areas and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The property owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time as well as any dogs that continually bark when left alone.
Both the owner of the pet and the renters of the property agree to hold harmless the owners of Cobtree Corporation and absolve them from any liability in the event that their pet should cause nuisance to other guests or other guests pets staying at Cobtree or should their pet harm any person or any other pet in any manner that could cause any legal claim to arise.
Maximum Number of Pets
Local Attractions and Facilities
- Golf Course Nearby and use of Geneva Country Club on a pay as you go basis
- Horse Riding
- Water Sports on the Finger Lakes
- Sports & Leisure activities
- Winery Tours
Additional Owner Notes
- Tumble Dryer
- Linen, sheets & Towels supplied, with the exception of face towels (face flannels) which please plan to bring with you
- Dish Washer
- Open Planned Gardens
- Private Enclosed Deck Area leading from the Lounge.
- Large Wooden Picnic Table
- Gas Barbecue
- Cable TV/Video/DVD
- Free US, Canada and Puerto Rico telephone service with wireless internet access
- Books & Board Games.
- Midi-Hi-Fi system with Radio
- Views over Seneca Lake
- Woodland Walks
- Baby Sitting Service by prior arrangement
- High Chair
- Crib (bedding is not supplied for the crib and so you must bring your own with you)